York Conservation Trust Website Usage Policy
The term York Conservation Trust, "YCT", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 92 Micklegate, York, Y01 6JX. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of our website is subject to the following terms:
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and its content are copyright York Conservation Trust and all rights are reserved. Any reproduction or redistribution of part, or all, of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the printing and downloading of extracts for your personal and non-commercial use the copying of content to third parties for their personal use. In this instance you must acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- You many not, other than with our express permission in writing, distribute or commercially exploit the content, transmit it or store it in any other website.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Please check back from time to time for updates of this policy.